Log-in to your Existing Account
Current Ministry Partners: The King’s Church, Wisbech
The Ministry Partner scheme is an invitation to you and/or your church, to participate in my ministry.
Ministry partners are vital in helping me sustain my ministry as well as an extremely important source of funding which enables me to keep the website online, publish books, record and release music as well as purchase of instruments/equipment and repairs.
What is a Ministry Partner?
– a patron, who shares the vision and financially supports the ministry
– a beacon, with wide access to my material, to use regularly in your worship
What is involved?
To become a Ministry Partner, you are invited to make a donation of £100 per year*. Primarily, this would be a gift. Your way of saying that you value and support the work of this ministry in developing new songs and resources for the Church and that you want to invest in seeing the ministry continue to flourish.
But the partnership would come with benefits. I would share with you everything that I produce, in order to resource your worship and Christian life:
- An Annual Pass to the website – free access to every score, track, chart & video
- Discounts in the online shop
- A complimentary copy of any CD or book produced in that year
- An annual newsletter
- Exclusive offers
- A free Ministry Partner mug.
- You or your church listed as a Partner Church on our website, with a link back to your church website (this is optional).
How do I sign up?
To become a Ministry Partner, please complete the form below and I will send you a registration form and details of how to make your donation. Or use the form to contact us with any other questions you may have.
*We recognise that some may wish to make a greater contribution but we recommend £100 as a starting point.